DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
1. Original Passport valid for at least 6 months.
2. UAE Residence visa valid for at least 3 months.
3. Two (2) Passport size photo with white background.
4. NOC from your company addressing to “Royal Thai Embassy – UAE” Include Salary, Job Position
5. Any Nationality must provide bank statement if your salary is below AED 4,500.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYED/UNDER SPONSORSHIP :
1. Trade License copy (for self-employed)
2. Passport copy and visa page of sponsor
3. Invitation letter and NOC of sponsor
4. Original bank statement with bank stamp of sponsor for ( 3 months )
Application will be assessed by the Thailand Immigration and Checkpoints Authority based its own merits and supporting documents.
Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Thailand. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Thailand
and confirmed onward/return ticket.
3 – 5 working days