DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
1. Original passport, valid for 6 months or more
2. UAE residence visa, valid for 4 months or more
3. No Objection Certificate (Addressed to Embassy of Canada to the United Arab Emirates)
4. Original bank statement for the last 6 months with bank stamp
5. Recent 2 passport size photo in white background
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYED/UNDER SPONSORSHIP :
1. Trade License copy (for self-employed)
2. Passport copy and visa page of sponsor
3. Invitation letter and NOC of sponsor
4. Original bank statement with bank stamp of sponsor for ( 3 months )
Application will be assessed by the Canada Immigration and Checkpoints Authority based its own merits and supporting documents.
Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Canada. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Canada and confirmed onward/return ticket.
15-30 working days as per the consulate (delays might occur case to case basis)