DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
1. Original passport, valid for 6 months or more
2. UAE residence visa, valid for 4 months or more
3. No Objection Certificate (Addressed to Embassy of Canada to the United Arab Emirates)
4. Original bank statement for the last 6 months with bank stamp
5. Recent 2 passport size photo in white background
canada tourist visa, canada visa requirements, canada visa fees, canadian work visa, canada visa online, canada work permit visa, No Appointment Required for “ Only Passport Submission”: Applicants who have applied online as E-Application or are a Permanent Resident applicant and have received a request from the High Commission of Canada to submit their Passport at the VAC can walk-into the VAC at the appointed hours without an appointment. Kindly refer “Contact us” for Passport Submission hours at the Visa application Centres. Once you have read the guide, you can prepare your application package. You must select the country/territory from which you will be applying to get your local visa office instructions.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SELF EMPLOYED/UNDER SPONSORSHIP :
1. Trade License copy (for self-employed)
2. Passport copy and visa page of sponsor
3. Invitation letter and NOC of sponsor
4. Original bank statement with the bank stamp of sponsor for ( 3 months )
Application will be assessed by the Canada Immigration and Checkpoints Authority based its own merits and supporting documents.
Possession of a visa does not guarantee to entry into country. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in country and confirmed onward/return ticket.
15-30 working days as per the consulate (delays might occur case to case basis)
if you find this page helpful please share it to your friends
The above visa REQUIRED passport holders are visa EXEMPT if they are permanent residents or green card holders in the United States. Canadian eTA is still REQUIRED if traveling by air.Applications from Indian nationals who have traveled to the US and/or Canada in the last 10 years may be processed much quicker (2 to 5 days) under the new CAN+ expedited visa program. In CAN+ program, additional documentation is not required and the application is processed within 2-5 business