Mobile: +971 567414097/ +971 504785138 / +971552988153
Office: +971 4 388 9941 (For UAE Visas)
Transit Visa (validity 14 days) for AED 299 (USD 85)
Send your Documents to : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To avail above offer need to buy air ticket from us.
2. If you buy ticket from outside then AED 50 Extra applicable from above mentioned price.
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy (valid minimum for 6 months)
- Passport Size photographs with white background preferred
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months)
- A security cheque of AED (Advised Upon Evaluation)
- 1 month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account
- Tourist Visa is non extendable.
- All Visa application is for single entry only.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival.It might take 5 working days to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 2 more working days
- Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Visa Guarantee Fee will be advised to you if required or not after evaluating your application.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not forever tourism. We can not guarantee that all applications will be approved.
- Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
- Should your Visa Application is rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record, Dhs 350/- would be charged in this case and rest of the amount would be refunded back.
- After the issuance of visa, if the traveler does not travel within 15 days an amount of Dhs.100/- will be charged to the guarantor/traveler.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
- After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country so that we can double check it in our online system.
- If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact.
- The processing of the visa will commence only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- Please ensure that documents you provide are not forge. Strict actions could be taken for the concerned.
- Although the validity of the visa is 60-days from the date of issue to enter the country, but we recommend the traveler to enter the country within 15 days. Traveling after 15 days should be charged USD 28 as an extra fee.
- If visas once issued and the travelers could not travel due to uncertain reasons, a penalty of USD 70 will be charged from the guarantee.
- If the tourist does not exit the country with in the due date specified, the cheque guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove the overstay. Moreover USD 30/day will be charged from the guarantee amount as an overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- The applicant traveling for 60 days visa should inform Forever Visa department on the given contact details after entering the country so that the visa can be extended within the due date. The company shall not be responsible if the same is not extended on time.
- If the traveler sponsored by us commits crime during the visit ,the traveler will be dealt with the UAE Police Department. Incase if they are imprisoned and show overstay in the Immigration Systems, the security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited.
- The security cheque will be refunded if our Online System shows the particular traveler has LEFT THE COUNTRY. If incase the traveler exits from any other emirate other than Dubai than an Exit stamp needs to be presented upon collection of cheque.
- The company is not responsible for any traveler having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveler, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.
- ‘Ok to board’ is a requirement by the airlines,Forever Tourism LLC isn’t liable for providing any intel on the same.